Fish Broth FAQ
Q: What Will Fish Broth do for my pet's joints?
- Contains glucosaminoglycans (GAGs), a major component of joint cartilage
- High in anti-inflammatory amino acids arginine, glycine, and proline
- High in gelatin, coats, and acts like a shock absorber
Q: Why will the fish broth be good for my pets with Thyroid conditions?
- Excellent source of Iodine
- Contains Thyroid nutrients
Q: How will Fermented Fish broth support the Kidney?
- Reduces the body's need for protein by up to 50%?
- Adding to diet of dogs fed low protein diet for kidney disease will help prevent detrimental side effects of low protein
- Contains high amounts of arginine-required to metabolize protein waste and reduces blood pressure reducing stress on kindeys
Q: What are the benefits of broth on the Digestive System/Liver?
- Contains Gelatin-beneficial for lining the digestive system to aid in the healing of leaky gut syndrome and colitis
- Hydrophilic (attracts water) and holds the digestive juices, for better digestion of nutrients in food
- High in glycine (essential amino acid) which helps regulate the making of bile salts and secretion of gastric juices also required for liver detox
- Provides gut health and allows for increased absorption of minerals-better than vitamins or pill form
Q: Will Fermented Fish broth do anything for my pet's teeth?
- Contains exact portion of minerals found in teeth
- Broth will remineralize tooth enamel by absorbing minerals into their saliva
- Glucosaminoglycans found in the fish broth can aid in the repair of ligaments and tighten teeth
Q: Does the Fish Broth have any effect on skin/coat?
- Fermented sardines provides a superior concentrated source of all Omega fatty acids to support hair and coat
Q: Why does Fish Broth have a calming effect?
- Contains gelatin which coats nerves cells in the digestive system
- High in glycine-produces a calming effect and aids in sleep
Q: Can the broth do anything for my pets Hypertension?
- Fish Broth contains ACE (angiotensin-converting-enzyme) inhibitors peptides that naturally lower blood pressure
- Lowering blood pressure is important for pets with chronic kidney disease (CKD)
Q: Will the broth do anything for my pet's diabetes?
- Sardines found in the broth stimulates insulin secretion naturally.
Q: What are the overall benefits of Fish Broth?
- Provides minerals in a form the body can easily absorb
- Fish Broth will help regulate your dogs and cats immune system
- Minerals trigger metabolic enzymes required for healing
- Fermented fish are high in enzymes and highly absorbable nutrients
Did you know?
Chinese Medicine Theory suggests the nutritional matrix (gelatin) in broth can patch up holes in the kidneys? Bone tissue [an ingredient in the broth] and kidney equivalent. According to the Chinese Medicine Theory "like supports like," there are consuming bone broth which includes bone tissue will support the kidneys along with all bones including teeth. Chinese Medicine recommends bone broth which nourishes kidney, supports vital essence (chi), and builds blood. Adrenal support is also included int he kidneys.