Easy to store and use as a cooking ingredient — all natural and healthy.
- 1/2-inch cut pieces of florets.
- This air dried broccoli is an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C, and iron.
- No sulfites.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher.
Common uses: These air dried vegetables are often added to soups and casseroles.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in resealable poly bags. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Allergen Information: Processed in a facility that also handles cereal grains, peanuts, tree nuts, and soybeans.
Easy to Prepare
- Add dry while making casseroles, while slow cooking soups, stews, and other foods with sufficient liquid content.
- For most other applications, hydrate by using 1 part dry broccoli and 6 parts water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Simmer 15-20 minutes.
- More water may be needed.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 1/2 cup dry. Generally, air dried vegetables double in volume when hydrated.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of air dried broccoli, once rehydrated, equals approximately 6 lbs of fresh prepared cut broccoli florets.
Storage — Best if used within 18 months. Store tightly sealed in a dry location away from sunlight.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1/2 cup
Fat Cal. 6
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 1g||1%||Total Carb. 19g||6%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 5g||19%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 6g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 6g|
|Vitamin A 120% • Vitamin C 72% • Calcium 2% • Iron 33%|