Elemental Provisions Herbal Blends:
- Individually Hand-crafted
- Fair Trade for Life Certified Ingredients
- Certified Organic
- Hand-Selected Harvesting
- Zero-Waste Certified Business Ingredients
- Small Farmer Supportive
- NO Fillers, Ever!
- NO Preservatives
- NO Binders
- No Artificial or Natural Colors
- No Nuts, No Soy, No Wheat, No Corn... No nothing but medicinal herbs!
This product is formulated to assist with inflammation and pain.
Turmeric/Ginger, Chuchuhuasi, Spikenard, Feverfew, Diatomaceous Earth, Amla Berry, Pau D'Arco, Astragalus, Black Seed, Cat's Claw, Yucca, Witch Hazel, Devil's Claw
*This product is not intended to assist with repair of tissues that may be causing pain. To treat the cause of the product, rather than the symptoms (pain and inflammation as this product offers) consider the addition of the following:
- Bone Broth (contains minerals)
- Answers Fermented Fish Stock or Turkey Kvass (contains minerals, collagen, elastin, glucosamine* and chondroitin*)
- Trachea or other Cartilage chew
- Answers Fermented Chicken Feet (contains all the same things as the Fish Stock and Turkey Kvass)
*You might be wondering why we didn't put Glucosamine and Chondroitin alone on this list. Well, to be honest we're not a big fan of them in synthetic or isolate form. Glucosamine and Chondroitin are 2 components of an entire tissue matrix. Imagine you were maintaining a skyscraper and you only had rebar and cement. While those are very important foundational components, they are not nearly sufficient to maintain or repair damage to the aging structure of the building... you need lots of other things! Tissues are the same whether you're talking about joints, ligaments, the heart, the kidneys... anything that degrades in the body. Nature, unlike man, provides whole food products that contain all the components of the tissue matrix - our favorite Nature Made products are Fish Stock, Turkey Kvass and Chicken Feet because they also contain beneficial probiotics, minerals, vitamins and amino acids. Further, glucosamine is often sourced from shellfish which may cause allergies, and has large, hard-to-digest molecules that may cause upset stomach... these aren't concerns with the products we listed above.
Give 1/4 tsp per 10lbs of body weight once to twice per day
- Results may vary according to animal's diet and lifestyle. These products are not to be used in lieu of, but as a support to, proper veterinary care.
- The amount of time a product must be used before seeing results is heavily dependent on your pet's existing diet and current condition. Generally speaking, minimal results begin to occur between 1 dose and 3 weeks. Maximum results are often not achieved for about 3 months. In severe conditions or conditions where the pet is dependent solely on the effects of the supplement because the diet has not been improved to eliminate processed foods, this time may increase greatly.
- The cleansing response, aka healing crisis, is a process in which your pet's body begins releasing the toxins that have built up in their system over the years. The speed and severity of the cleansing response will vary by individual pet according to their age, diagnosis, lifestyle, severity of symptoms, etc.
- Symptoms of a cleansing response may include: increased shedding, panting, lethargy, excessive water consumption, slightly loose stools, dermatitis, and self-fasting. These symptoms are temporary and transitory. Not every pet will have a cleansing response.
These products are not intended to cure, treat, diagnose or prevent any disease and is not to be used in place of medical care.