All natural and healthy — no added sweeteners and no preservatives.
- Whole Freeze Dried Raspberries
- Excellent source of Vitamin C and Fiber.
- Good source of Iron.
- No infused sugar and no sulfites!
- Not genetically engineered.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher.
Common uses: Backpacking food, camping food, healthy snacks, and quick-and-easy cooking at home. Like our other freeze dried fruits, our whole organic raspberries are often added to cereals, smoothies, desserts, and trail mixes.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in high quality resealable foil pouches with moisture absorbent pack to help ensure freshness after initial opening. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Allergen Information: Processed in a facility that also handles cereal grains, peanuts, tree nuts, and soybeans.
Easy to Prepare
- Use dry as a healthy snack, as an addition to trail mixes, and as a crunchy topping for cereals and desserts.
- For most other applications, hydrate by soaking for 5 minutes in a generous amount of cold or hot water (hot water works slightly better). Then drain.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 1 1/4 cups dry with less than 4% moisture content.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of freeze dried whole organic raspberries, once rehydrated, equals approximately 7 lbs of fresh prepared raspberries.
Storage — Best if used within 24 months of purchase. Store tightly sealed while minimizing exposure to high humidity and heat.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1 1/4 cups
Fat Cal. 1
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 0g||0%||Total Carb. 24g||8%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 7g||26%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 13g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 3g|
|Vitamin A 5% • Vitamin C 64% • Calcium 3% • Iron 12%|