Easy to use and store — all natural.
- 3/8-inch cut pieces of peeled, air dried sweet potatoes.
- No sulfites.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher.
Common uses: These air dried sweet potatoes are often added to breads, soups, stews, pot pies, baking mixes, and vegetable side dishes. Also used as an ingredient in pet foods.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in resealable poly bags. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Allergen Information: Processed in a facility that also handles cereal grains, peanuts, tree nuts, and soybeans.
Easy to Prepare
- Add dried sweet potatoes while slow cooking soups, stews, and other foods with sufficient liquid content.
- For most other applications, hydrate using 1 part dry potatoes and 2 parts water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Simmer 10-15 minutes.
- Add more water if necessary.
Yield — 1/4 cup weighs about 1 ounce. Generally, air dried vegetables double in volume when hydrated.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of air dried sweet potatoes, once rehydrated, equals approximately 3 lbs of fresh prepared diced sweet potatoes.
Storage — Best if used within 18 months. Store tightly sealed in a dry location away from sunlight.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1/4 cup
Fat Cal. 4
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 0g||0%||Total Carb. 26g||9%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 2g||9%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 9g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 1g|
|Vitamin A 299% • Vitamin C 28% • Calcium 2% • Iron 3%|