It is said that things are changed either by inspiration or desperation … the development of Azmira supplements were founded in a little bit of both! Founded by Dr. Lisa S. Newman, Ph.D. in 1982, Azmira was developed to create safe and effective programs for all pets. Azmira has been in business for 30 years. They have never had a recall on any products.
This product contains a proprietary blend of pure concentrated Yucca Extract (85% bio-available saponins) and Potassium Sorbate (mineral-based stabilizer at 0.1%).
- Mix well into meals or liquid (such as bone broth or raw dairy).
- For dogs and cats, use 1 drop per 10lbs. of body weight twice per day.
- For horses and other large animals, use 1/4 to 1 teaspoon per day.
- This recommendation can be doubled as needed for acute situations or to initially build up therapeutic properties.
- The buildup of Yucca over time decreases response. It is recommended that you take 1-2 non-consecutive days off of Yucca per week. This allows the body to stay sensitive to the product, therefore providing longer lasting effects.
- DO NOT USE UNDILUTED! Yucca will foam in your pets mouth if used undiluted. Additionally, it is a highly concentrated product and would be an unpleasant experience for your pet to consume undiluted.
- (Yucca is not the same as Yuca. Yucca is a non-toxic herbal root that is often used in pet foods and is approved for use in pets by FDA and AAFCO. Alternatively, Yuca contains high levels of cyanide and is not approved for use in pets)
- Results may vary according to animal's diet and lifestyle. These products are not to be used in lieu of, but as a support to, proper veterinary care.
- The amount of time a product must be used before seeing results is heavily dependent on your pet's existing diet and current condition. Generally speaking, minimal results begin to occur between 1 dose and 3 weeks. Maximum results are often not achieved for about 3 months. In severe conditions or conditions where the pet is dependent solely on the effects of the supplement because the diet has not been improved to eliminate processed foods, this time may increase greatly.
- The cleansing response, aka healing crisis, is a process in which your pet's body begins releasing the toxins that have built up in their system over the years. The speed and severity of the cleansing response will vary by individual pet according to their age, diagnosis, lifestyle, severity of symptoms, etc.
- Symptoms of a cleansing response may include: increased shedding, panting, lethargy, excessive water consumption, slightly loose stools, dermatitis, and self-fasting. These symptoms are temporary and transitory. Not every pet will have a cleansing response.