- The capsule is more convenient for accurate dosage.
- 4 g per package in 250 mg 16 capsules.
- Each package also contains a bonus red pill for internal use in case of serious injury. (The bonus red pill is located right in the center of the blister pack under the foil.)
Yunnan Baiyao Powder
- 4g/bottle of loose powder with 1 insurance pill (the red pill
Yunnan Baiyao Tincture
- 50 ml/bottle
- For dogs under 10 lbs, give 1 capsule by mouth one time a day.
- For dogs from 10 to 30 lbs, give 1 capsule by mouth two times a day.
- For dogs above 30 but less than 60 lbs, give 2 capsules two times a day.
- For dogs above 60 lbs, give 2 capsules three times a day.
Do not give Yunnan Baiyao on an ongoing basis. It is best to give it on alternating days, or for a 5-day on, 5-day off cycle that repeats. There is some possible evidence that this medicine may elevate liver markers if given daily for prolonged periods of time.
- Do not take Yunnan Baiyao if allergic to it.
- If conditions do not improve or even get worsen after 3 days, discontinue it.
- Not suitable for those with severe irregular heartbeat.
- For best results, avoid consuming fish, beef, lamb, beans, and cold food at the same time.
The formula for Yunnan Baiyao is considered as a national treasure by the Chinese government and guarded as a top medical secret. On the original labels of Yunnan Baiyao batches that were previously exported to the USA market, the following formula information was provided. This information is no longer printed on the current packages. Nevertheless, we display it here for your reference.
(All the Yunnan Baiyao that possesses the product name Yunnan Paiyao under the Camellia brand in today's market are not genuine Yunnan Baiyao.)
Supplement Facts Serving size: 0.50g
|Amount Per Serving|
|Proprietary Blend||总成分||500 mg*|
|Radix Notoginseng||田七||200 mg*|
|Ajuga Forrestii Diels||散瘀草||85 mg*|
|Rhizoma Dioscoreae||淮山药||66.5 mg*|
|Rhizoma Dioscoreae Nipponicae||穿山龙||57.5 mg*|
|Herba Geranii & Herba Erodii||老鹤草||36 mg*|
|Dioscoreae Parviflora Ting||苦良姜||30 mg*|
|Herba Inulae Cappae||白牛胆||