Fish Bone Broth with Fermented Sardines
Superfood for dogs and cats of all life stages.
Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding.
The Power of Fermentation
Perfect Nutritional Booster
- Add bone broth to any meal
- Great for digestion
- Protective nutrient-dense food
- Naturally occurring enzymes, probiotics, vitamins, minerals and fatty acids
- Wild-caught white fish from the clean, cold waters of the North Atlantic
- With raw fermented whole sardines
- Featuring full leaf raw kelp as a superfood aid
- Live ingredients provide excellent delivery of probiotic benefits
- No high pressure pasteurization (HPP)
BEST WAY TO SERVE:
- For full benefits of feeding our bone broth, warming or heating is not recommended
- Serve at room temperature or as a frozen treat
Suggested Daily Serving for Adult Pets:0.5-1oz/10lbs of body weight per day.
Fish bone broth, sardines, kelp, whey, salt
Keep raw broth separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces, utensils, hands, and any other items that come in contact with raw product with hot, soapy water.
Keep frozen. Thaw to serve. Stays fresh for 14 days after opening. Refreeze after 14 days if needed.
Kure Fish Bone Broth with Fermented Sardines–
- These are great topper for picky eaters and super healthy for a lot of reasons:
- Vitamin D is a primary mediator of the immune system. Known for its function in preventing cancer, regulating minerals, building bones and regulating hormones. It is essential to maintain in sufficient levels of Vitamin D to prevent dis-ease. Synthetic Vitamin D can cause calcification of the heart, bone loss, kidney failure, weakened immune function, allergic reactions and toxicity (and is a primary ingredient in Rat Poison) therefore natural whole-food sources of Vitamin D from products like Kure Fish Bone Broth with Fermented Sardines are safer.
- Vitamin D must be received through the diet, not the sun, in all animals with hair/fur. Without Vitamin D other minerals act “drunk” and get lost in the body because Vitamin D is the moderator that instructs them of their jobs. Vitamin D deficiency increases the likelihood of problems with the kidney's (stones/crystals), bones, thyroid, parathyroid, pituitary, spleen, etc. Supplementing with non-synthetic Vitamin D found in Kure Fish Bone Broth with Fermented Sardines, coupled with natural, non-synthetic Vitamin K (found in grass-fed butter), can prevent as well as break up urinary stones/crystals.
- Vitamin K, found naturally in fermented products such as Kure Fish Bone Broth with Fermented Sardines, regulates Vitamin D. Therefore, fermented products are a more effective source of Vitamin D and Vitamin K as they work synergistically to support full body health.
- Vitamin A, which is added to most Vitamin D supplements such as Cod Liver Oil, inhibits Vitamin D absorption. Non-synthetic forms of Vitamin D do not contain nutrients that inhibit the benefits of other nutrients in them, making Kure Fish Bone Broth with Fermented Sardines or Chicken Broth with Fermented Ginger better alternatives for supplementation.
- Kure Fish Bone Broth with Fermented Sardines or Chicken Broth with Fermented Ginger are great sources of easily absorbable macro and trace minerals that trigger metabolic enzymes which enhance the healing process. They are particularly high in inorganic ions such as Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Phosphorus, Sulphate, Arginine, amino acids, collagen and many other compounds that also comprise the constituents of muscle and ligament tissues themselves. Bone Broth based products are particularly beneficial for tissue reparation as they are made of all the components of the complete tissue matrix, unlike supplemental Glucosamine and Chondroitin which are only single inadequate components.
- Kure Fish Bone Broth with Fermented Sardines is high in the amino acid Glycine which is known to have calming effects that may help with sleep.
- Kure Fish Bone Broth with Fermented Sardines is high in Iodine that supports thyroid health. Iodine also helps the protect the body from radiation.
- Bone Broth based products such as Kure Fish Bone Broth with Fermented Sardines and Chicken Broth with Fermented Ginger are high in collagen. Vitamin C is necessary to synthesize collagen in the body which also converts proline in hydroxyl proline. Supplemental collagen can decrease problems with bleeding gums, bruising, poor wound healing, soft tissue injuries, cartilage and bone injury (including dental… as a matter of fact it can re-mineralize teeth).
-Chinese studies have shown gelatin to increase red blood cell and hemoglobin count, increase serum calcium levels, increase the absorption and utilization of calcium and prevent and treat myotonia atrophica (muscle wasting).
- Supplementing with Glucosamine and Chondroitin alone is like building a skyscraper with only rebar and cement… those are valuable components, but many other materials are necessary to support the entire structure. The bio-available, non-synthetic, un-isolated collagen in Kure Fish Bone Broth with Fermented Sardines make it ideal for repairing holes and damage in the joints, kidneys, liver, thyroid, skin/coat, and all tissues. This is the result of the product being made, naturally, from all the components of the tissue matrix rather than a few isolated components.
- High in Astaxanthin – a natural sunscreen and potent antioxidant
- High in Vitamin B12 – is required for the proper function and development of the brain, nerves, blood cells and many other parts of the body. It’s notoriously used as supplementation for diabetes, sleep disorders, depression, weak bones, swollen tendons, IBD, asthma, skin allergies, macular degeneration, Lyme disease, ringing in the ears, MS, and protection against poisons and allergens.
-Kure Fish Bone Broth with Fermented Sardines contains 33mg/ounce of Taurine, which is necessary for eye and heart health as well as protein metabolism. Taurine is necessary for cats and beneficial for dogs, especially those on low protein diets or with protein losing diseases or absorption issues.
SKIN/COAT AND INFLAMMATION:
- High in natural Omega 6 and Omega 3 for skin and coat– isolated omega oil supplements (such as Salmon Oil) are often heated (making them carcinogenic), are often preserved with Ethoxyquin (a cancer-causing preservative that is often not listed on the label) and can easily go rancid (increasing the internal toxic load). Kure Fish Bone Broth with Fermented Sardines offers the healthy Omegas you’re seeking in fish oil without carcinogens, heating, toxic preservatives or rancidity
- Kure Fish Bone Broth with Fermented Sardines is high in Choline (regulates weight), Sodium (necessary mineral), Selenium (a necessary mineral that is extremely toxic in its synthetic form... thus, making Fish Stock a much safer way to get it).
KIDNEY AND URINARY TRACT:
- Kure Fish Bone Broth with Fermented Sardines is naturally high in arginine which assists the kidneys in utilizing proteins more effectively. Many pets with kidney problems are put on low protein diets, resulting in Muscle Wasting (where the body consumes its own tissues to survive due to protein deficiency). Pets with protein metabolism problems or low protein diets will benefit from arginine in the diet to regulate protein usage without causing muscle wasting.
- Arginine has also been found to be particularly beneficial for the treatment of sepsis and whole-body inflammation
- Kure Fish Bone Broth with Fermented Sardines is high in CoQ10 (that converts to Ubiquinol) which assists in maintaining heart health and tissue elasticity
- Fermented products provide a diverse range of “good bacteria” that rebalance gut health. Each strain of bacteria works like a Chess piece, each with a different job, strength and weakness. Supplementing with pre/pro-biotics and enzymes found in pilled products limit the number of bacteria, and thus Chess pieces, available to fight an effective battle within the gut. Rotating through a variety of fermented products such as Kure Cultured Raw Goat Milk, or Kure Raw Cow Milk Kefir, Kure Fish Bone Broth with Fermented Sardines and Kure Chicken Bone Broth with Fermented Ginger are the ideal way to diversify gut bacteria and ensure health, however, even providing one single fermented product will provide as many as 292 more strains of beneficial bacteria than even the best shelf stable pills or powder can provide.
- Gelatin prompts digestive fluid secretion, stimulating appetite and providing better digestion of nutrients in the food.
- Gelatin is a hydrophilic colloid. It attracts and holds liquids, including digestive juices, thereby supporting proper digestion.
- Kure Fish Bone Broth with Fermented Sardines contain high levels of GAG’s (glycosaminoglycans) such as glucosamine, chondroitin and other nutrients (inorganic ions, organic phosphates, soluble carbs, amino acids, nitrogenous bases, intracellular concentrations…) that act as anti-inflammatories
- As noted above, Arginine, Omega’s, Glycine, Proline and CoQ10 also assist in decreasing inflammation, repairing joints and increasing elasticity of tissues in the body.
How much do these miracle juices cost???? They are highly inexpensive, and they tend to LOVE them alone as treats or in their food!!! We understand that these products sound way too good to be true, however, we at Hero’s Pets have verified the science that proves that the most effective healing comes from nature and its whole foods rather than man’s synthetic attempts to re-create nature (did you know that scientists worked to find every identifiable nutrient in Bee Pollen and when they made a synthetic version of it and fed it to bees all the bees died? Man can’t re-create the perfection of nature… so we are happy to promote “miracle products” made from natures miraculous ingredients. As an added benefit, nature costs less, is more effective and is safer than man-made alternatives.