Superfood for dogs and cats of all life stages
Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding.
We are farmers improving the planet.
Initial LLC, the manufacturer of Kure Pet Food, is an independently farmer-owned, operated, and sourced company in the rural valleys of Pennsylvania. As a collective group of small family farms, we practice old-world agriculture. We offer Clean Foods from our family to yours to ensure guardianship of sustainable life, good energy and healthy food from soil to bowl. It's a way of life today defined as clean living.
Kure's goats are as naturally raised as they come. Living in the open fields of Pennsylvania. They are free to roam and are never even tied up for milking. They are fed as nature intended on grasses and nutritious clovers. Kure Goat Milk is cultured in order to provide large amounts of beneficial bacteria/probiotics.
Raw Milk is nature's most perfect food. During the time of life that all mammals have the greatest nutritional demands but undeveloped, immature guts nature provides raw milk for complete nutrition. Raw Goat Milk contains a comprehensive panel of non-synthetic, symbiotic vitamins, minerals, enzymes, fatty acids, calories and beneficial bacteria.
This product can be used to decrease intestinal inflammation, add more calories, as a flavor enhancer, as an appetite suppressant, or as a nutritional supplement.
Suggested Daily Serving for Adult Pets
Raw goat milk, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product
Keep raw milk separate from other foods. Washing working surfaces, utensils, hands, and any other items that come in contact with raw milk with hot, soapy water.
Keep frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or at room temperature in protective bowl or on a plate. Portion and refreeze if needed.
Raw Milk -
KURE IS VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED AND IS NOT HPP
- Increasingly, nutrient absorption dis-eases such as IBD, EPI and Pancreatitis have begun to run rampant in pets. Increasing calorie consumption to compensate for weight loss caused by decreased nutrient absorption can aggravate digestive strain and potentially even amplify disease symptoms such as diarrhea and inflammation. Alternatively, Raw Milk is immediately assimilated into the digestive lining, providing complete nutrient absorption and decreasing the effort required by the intestinal villi to utilize the nutrients the body needs.
- Veterinarian’s generally recommend Hydrolyzed Protein diets for allergy conditions, however, these diets have some unfortunate down sides including MSG by-products (the result of fractionating protein amines), decreased nutrient absorption (leading to Muscle Wasting if used long term), decreased biologic value in nutrients and decreased nitrogen utilization (which may cause urinary concerns) as well as dependency on synthetic, potentially dangerous supplements. (1) Raw Milk, however, is non-synthetic, safer and absorbs immediately while also being a natural histamine reducer. Therefore, Raw Milk provides be allergy reducing benefit that hydrolyzation does but without any of the negative effects.
-As Raw Milk is a complete diet in and of itself (like breast milk for an infant), home-made diets require the addition of whole food supplements such as Kure Goat or Cow Milk to complete the food. Additionally, these can be used in place of a synthetic vitamin/mineral supplement for any complete diets as well.
- Raw Milk diets, like in infancy, can be provided as a fasting or rehabilitation diet for detoxification or severe illness recovery. Severe allergies, EPI and cancers respond best to this diet.
- Raw Milk is a natural appetite suppressant and histamine reducer. It can be great as a between-meal snack or, in some cases, in lieu of anti-allergy pills in highly allergenic seasons.
- We do NOT recommend any Goat or Cow Milk that contains Turmeric and is sold in a plastic container. We LOVE turmeric, but it emulsifies fats and plastics. So, when kept for extended periods of time in plastic it actually EATS the plastic and pulls endocrine inhibitors into the product. Endocrine inhibitors may lead to endocrine disorders such as diabetes, Cushing’s, pancreatitis, thyroid imbalances, etc. If you’d like to add Turmeric to your pets diet it should be purchased in glass container and mixed with ginger or black pepper to increase absorbability. Hero’s Pets sells Elemental Provisions brand of Turmeric/Ginger that may be added to food or milk supplements.