It is said that things are changed either by inspiration or desperation … the development of Azmira supplements were founded in a little bit of both! Founded by Dr. Lisa S. Newman, Ph.D. in 1982, Azmira was developed to create safe and effective programs for all pets. Azmira has been in business for 30 years. They have never had a recall on any products.
This product contains a proprietary blend of Cherry Plum, Elm, Vine, Walnut, Willow, Grain Alcohol, and Distilled Water.
- For all pets, give 2 to 6 drops orally, three times a day between meals (may also be added to fresh water).
- Can be repeated every 5 to 15 minutes initially, up to one hour, as needed.
- Do NOT mix with food. Flower essences are energetic substances. Mixing with food neutralizes benefits to a significant degree.
- Results may vary according to animal's diet and lifestyle. These products are not to be used in lieu of, but as a support to, proper veterinary care.
- It is strongly advised that you have your animal checked for a urinary tract infection prior to using this product. Particularly in male cats, UTI's may be life threatening and must be ruled out prior to use of behavior modification supplements or activities.
- Additionally, consider deep-cleaning or completely replacing all litter and/or litter boxes. Ensuring that you are scooping at least once per day, completely trading out for new litter and deep cleaning the box at least once per month, and getting a new box once per year will increase litter box use success.
- It's also valuable to evaluate what kind of litter you are using. Corn and Wheat litters often cause irritation of the genitals, thus creating an aversion to use of the box. Consider switching to a high-quality, fine, unscented, low dust clay product, Like BoxieCat (which is also more sustainably sourced than other clay products). Please ask us for recommendations if you need additional assistance. 303.972.1926
- If your animal is declawed, consider an anti-inflammatory to assist with the pain and anxiety associated with litter box use after the removal of the first knuckle of each joint of the feet. Please read more about the long-term ramifications of declawing cats here.