Easy to use, store, and take along — healthy and all natural.
- Flakes of air dried organic carrots.
- Excellent source of vitamin A and C.
- No sulfites.
- Not genetically engineered.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher.
Common uses: Like many of our air dried vegetables, dried organic carrot flakes are often used in side dishes, carrot cake, soups, stews, casseroles, and salads.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in resealable poly bags. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Allergen Information: Processed in a facility that also handles cereal grains, peanuts, tree nuts, and soybeans.
Easy to Prepare
- Add dried carrot flakes while cooking soups, stews, sauces, casseroles and other foods with sufficient liquid content.
- For most other applications, hydrate using 1 part dry carrots and 4.5 parts water.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 1/3 cup dry. In general, our air dried vegetables double in volume when hydrated.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of air dried carrot flakes, once rehydrated, equals approximately 4.5 lbs of fresh prepared chopped carrots.
Storage — Best if used within 18 months. Store tightly sealed in a dry location away from sunlight.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1/3 cups
Fat Cal. 4
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 0g||1%||Total Carb. 24g||8%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 2g||10%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 15g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 2g|
|Vitamin A 131% • Vitamin C 36% • Calcium 6% • Iron 7%|