Easy to store, use, and take along — all natural and healthy.
- Flakes of air dried white cabbage.
- This air dried vegetable is an excellent source of vitamin C.
- No sulfites.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher.
Common uses: Like many of our other air dried vegetables, this white cabbage is often used as a side dish or as an addition to soups, stews,casseroles, and cole slaw.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in resealable poly bags. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Allergen Information: Processed in a facility that also handles cereal grains, peanuts, tree nuts, and soybeans.
Easy to Prepare
- Use dry cabbage flakes while cooking soups, stews, casseroles and other foods with sufficient liquid content.
- For most other applications, hydrate using 1 part dry cabbage flakes and 8 parts water.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- More water may be needed for all hydration methods.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 1/2 cup dry. Generally, air dried vegetables double in volume when hydrated.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of air dried white cabbage, once rehydrated, equals approximately 8 lbs of fresh prepared chopped white cabbage.
Storage — Best if used within 18 months. Store tightly sealed in a dry location away from sunlight.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1/2 cup
Fat Cal. 6
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 1g||1%||Total Carb. 20g||7%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 3g||12%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 12g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 5g|
|Vitamin A 10% • Vitamin C 301% • Calcium 18% • Iron 12%|