It is said that things are changed either by inspiration or desperation … the development of Azmira supplements were founded in a little bit of both! Founded by Dr. Lisa S. Newman, Ph.D. in 1982, Azmira was developed to create safe and effective programs for all pets. Azmira has been in business for 30 years. They have never had a recall on any products.
This product is useful for Giardia, Coccidia, Clostridium, Toxoplasmosis, Heartworm and other parasites.
This product contains a proprietary blend of Wormwood, Quassia Bark, Black Walnut Hulls, Neem Leaves, Bilva Herb, Embelia Ribes, Eclipta Alba, Phyllanthus Amarus, Gentian Root, Ginger Root, Grain Alcohol, and Spring Water.
- For prevention of parasitic over-proliferation use daily when the weather does not drop below 57 degrees at any time of day, in warm months, or during times of exposure to parasites and protozoa (e.g. when swimming in dirty water or exposed to other infected pets)
- For treatment of parasitic infections this product must be used consistently through the life cycle of the parasite or protozoa. Therefore, use must continue for at least 30 consecutive days to prevent re-emergence of symptoms.
- For all pets, use 1 drop per 5 lbs. of body weight per dose.
- Dose can be doubled initially to build up therapeutic properties or as needed for acute situations.
- Extract can be mixed in a small amount of warm water or apple juice.
- Extract can also be mixed into food if needed, but double the dose to increase assimilation.
- Shake well.
- DO NOT USE UNDILUTED! (This is a highly concentrated product. Undiluted use is unpleasant for your pet)
- Results may vary according to animal's diet and lifestyle. These products are not to be used in lieu of, but as a support to, proper veterinary care.
- The amount of time a product must be used before seeing results is heavily dependent on your pet's existing diet and current condition. Generally speaking, minimal results begin to occur between 1 dose and 3 weeks. Maximum results are often not achieved for about 3 months. In severe conditions or conditions where the pet is dependent solely on the effects of the supplement because the diet has not been improved to eliminate processed foods, this time may increase greatly.
- The cleansing response, aka healing crisis, is a process in which your pet's body begins releasing the toxins that have built up in their system over the years. The speed and severity of the cleansing response will vary by individual pet according to their age, diagnosis, lifestyle, severity of symptoms, etc. In the case of Azmira Giardia & Parasitic D'Tox the intent is to assist the body in purging an intestinal invader. Therefore, there is an expectation of minor diarrhea and small amounts of bloody stool which may occur as a result of parasites detaching from the intestinal wall. Moderate or severe diarrhea is unacceptable. Should this occur, decrease or discontinue use. If necessary, consult your vet regarding medication (to use in conjunction with this product because medication generally cannot be given long enough to treat the entire lifecycle of infection) or consider the addition of an anti-diarrhea supplement such as Honest Kitchen Perfect Form, Elemental Provision The Regulator or other. Contact us for recommendations (for vets too) 303.972.1926
- Symptoms of a cleansing response may include: increased shedding, panting, lethargy, excessive water consumption, slightly loose stools, dermatitis, and self-fasting. These symptoms are temporary and transitory. Not every pet will have a cleansing response.