Elemental Provisions Herbal Blends:
- Individually Hand-crafted
- Fair Trade for Life Certified Ingredients
- Certified Organic
- Hand-Selected Harvesting
- Zero-Waste Certified Business Ingredients
- Small Farmer Supportive
- NO Fillers, Ever!
- NO Preservatives
- NO Binders
- No Artificial or Natural Colors
- No Nuts, No Soy, No Wheat, No Corn... No nothing but medicinal herbs!
Chia Seeds are high in Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Phosphorus, Calcium and Manganese. They are commonly used as a part of a Ketogenic Diet. They are also great for putting weight onto pets that otherwise don't hold weight well (see directions)
Peruvian Chia Seeds
Give 1/2 tsp of rehydrated Chia Seeds per 20lbs of body weight once to twice per day
Make a batch that will last you for up to 4 days:
- Measure out 1/4th tsp per 20lbs of body weight of your pet
- Multiply that by 4 ( number of days) (E.g. 50lb pet = 1/2-3/4ths tsp x 4 = 2-3tsp)
- Place calculated amount into a mason jar
- Add hot water, raw goat milk, raw cow milk, or bone broth
- Let soak
- Serve 1/2tsp per 20lbs of body weight (wet measurement) 1-2x/day
*Chia Seeds, like all seeds and grains, should be used intermittently and rotationally to prevent deficiencies from anti-nutrients or intestinal inflammation caused by long term use. Consider rotating with Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (See Cocotherapy), Fats (See Fatworks), Hemp Hearts (See Elemental Provisions), Green Juju, Fresh Veggies, Auntie's Kitchen Blends or other sources of calories.
- Results may vary according to animal's diet and lifestyle. These products are not to be used in lieu of, but as a support to, proper veterinary care.
- The amount of time a product must be used before seeing results is heavily dependent on your pet's existing diet and current condition. Generally speaking, minimal results begin to occur between 1 dose and 3 weeks. Maximum results are often not achieved for about 3 months. In severe conditions or conditions where the pet is dependent solely on the effects of the supplement because the diet has not been improved to eliminate processed foods, this time may increase greatly.
- The cleansing response, aka healing crisis, is a process in which your pet's body begins releasing the toxins that have built up in their system over the years. The speed and severity of the cleansing response will vary by individual pet according to their age, diagnosis, lifestyle, severity of symptoms, etc.
- Symptoms of a cleansing response may include: increased shedding, panting, lethargy, excessive water consumption, slightly loose stools, dermatitis, and self-fasting. These symptoms are temporary and transitory. Not every pet will have a cleansing response.
These products are not intended to cure, treat, diagnose or prevent any disease and is not to be used in place of medical care.