Elemental Provisions Herbal Blends:
- Individually Hand-crafted
- Fair Trade for Life Certified Ingredients
- Certified Organic
- Hand-Selected Harvesting
- Zero-Waste Certified Business Ingredients
- Small Farmer Supportive
- NO Fillers, Ever!
- NO Preservatives
- NO Binders
- No Artificial or Natural Colors
- No Nuts, No Soy, No Wheat, No Corn... No nothing but medicinal herbs!
This product is intended to assist in detoxification of heavy metals in the pineal gland. It is recommended that absolutely no synthetic minerals be given in conjunction with this product (as synthetic minerals are virtually guaranteed to be contaminated with some level of heavy metals).
Chlorella*, Montmorillionite*, Lotus Stamens, Lobelia, Mugwort, Passionflower, Damiana, Sweet Flag, Shilajit
(These ingredients have not been evaluated by the FDA for use in animals... but we've had great feedback.)
*Heavy Metal tested prior to use (ingredients that assist with heavy metal detoxification have an affinity for heavy metals prior to consumption, meaning that many heavy metal detoxification ingredients are already heavily laden with heavy metals when they are consumed. These ingredients have the highest affinity for heavy metals and have been tested to ensure there are not contaminated with heavy metals prior to your medicinal use of them)
Give 1/4 tsp per 10lbs of body weight once to twice per day
- Results may vary according to animal's diet and lifestyle. These products are not to be used in lieu of, but as a support to, proper veterinary care.
- The amount of time a product must be used before seeing results is heavily dependent on your pet's existing diet and current condition. Generally speaking, minimal results begin to occur between 1 dose and 3 weeks. Maximum results are often not achieved for about 3 months. In severe conditions or conditions where the pet is dependent solely on the effects of the supplement because the diet has not been improved to eliminate processed foods, this time may increase greatly.
- The cleansing response, aka healing crisis, is a process in which your pet's body begins releasing the toxins that have built up in their system over the years. The speed and severity of the cleansing response will vary by individual pet according to their age, diagnosis, lifestyle, severity of symptoms, etc.
- Symptoms of a cleansing response may include: increased shedding, panting, lethargy, excessive water consumption, slightly loose stools, dermatitis, and self-fasting. These symptoms are temporary and transitory. Not every pet will have a cleansing response.
These products are not intended to cure, treat, diagnose or prevent any disease and is not to be used in place of medical care.