Elemental Provisions Herbal Blends:
- Individually Hand-crafted
- Fair Trade for Life Certified Ingredients
- Certified Organic
- Hand-Selected Harvesting
- Zero-Waste Certified Business Ingredients
- Small Farmer Supportive
- NO Fillers, Ever!
- NO Preservatives
- NO Binders
- No Artificial or Natural Colors
- No Nuts, No Soy, No Wheat, No Corn... No nothing but medicinal herbs!
This product is intended to assist with the regulation of stool consistency. It tones and strengthens the intestines, improves peristalsis, soothes upset tummies and moves things along at more appropriate speeds (whether that be faster or slower)
Triphala, Plantain Leaf, Slippery Elm, Ginger Root, Catnip Flower and Bud, Yarrow, Fennel Seed
For regular use give 1/4tsp per 10lbs of body weight per day
For acute use give up to 1 tbsp per 25lbs of body weight up to 4 times a day.
If you need this product for more than 10 days to maintain stool consistency you should consider that your pet may have a medical condition, environmental or dietary sensitivity that needs addressed. Providing any supplement to cover up a symptom such as diarrhea or constipation is a disservice to your pet as it compounds an existing imbalance which may result in disease later on. Temporary use is expected with this sort of product and while long term use is not dangerous in terms of product safety, it's highly dangerous in terms of your pets homestasis and potential underlying disease conditions.
- Results may vary according to animal's diet and lifestyle. These products are not to be used in lieu of, but as a support to, proper veterinary care.
- The amount of time a product must be used before seeing results is heavily dependent on your pet's existing diet and current condition. Generally speaking, minimal results begin to occur between 1 dose and 3 weeks. Maximum results are often not achieved for about 3 months. In severe conditions or conditions where the pet is dependent solely on the effects of the supplement because the diet has not been improved to eliminate processed foods, this time may increase greatly.
- The cleansing response, aka healing crisis, is a process in which your pet's body begins releasing the toxins that have built up in their system over the years. The speed and severity of the cleansing response will vary by individual pet according to their age, diagnosis, lifestyle, severity of symptoms, etc.
- Symptoms of a cleansing response may include: increased shedding, panting, lethargy, excessive water consumption, slightly loose stools, dermatitis, and self-fasting. These symptoms are temporary and transitory. Not every pet will have a cleansing response.
These products are not intended to cure, treat, diagnose or prevent any disease and is not to be used in place of medical care.