Elemental Provisions Herbal Blends:
- Individually Hand-crafted
- Fair Trade for Life Certified Ingredients
- Certified Organic
- Hand-Selected Harvesting
- Zero-Waste Certified Business Ingredients
- Small Farmer Supportive
- NO Fillers, Ever!
- NO Preservatives
- NO Binders
- No Artificial or Natural Colors
- No Nuts, No Soy, No Wheat, No Corn... No nothing but medicinal herbs!
This product is intended to provide the thyroid with nutrients that are specifically found in high levels within the gland itself as well the endocrine system. This blend is safe to give to support thyroid health when no thyroid imbalance is present, or when hypothyroid conditions are identified. Do not use with a hyperthyroid pet.
NOTE: Often times people will be told that their pets thyroid gland is "in range." It is important to note that its imperative that a complete thyroid panel be ran, not just T3 or T4 or TSH as one may be in range and others may be out of range and causing severe effects. Further, the time of day that a thyroid panel is run may affect the outcome. The thyroid is most active 70-90 minutes after falling asleep. Therefore, levels may be higher in the morning than the evening. A "normal" or "low normal" result in the morning may mean that your pet is spending 50+% of the day out of range - resulting in symptoms.
A healthy thyroid is one of the utmost important factors in healthy weight and metabolism, healthy neurological system, healthy skin and coat, healthy endocrine system (which affects ability to detox and balance) and basically every function in the body.
Kelp, Dulse, Chaste Berry, Dandelion Root and Leaf, Ashwagandha, Schizandra Berry, Camu Camu
Give 1/4 tsp per 10lbs of body weight once to twice per day.
Apple Cider Vinegar (or other product high in Acetic Acid) given immediately before bed has also been shown to have nutritive value to the thyroid gland.
- Results may vary according to animal's diet and lifestyle. These products are not to be used in lieu of, but as a support to, proper veterinary care.
- The amount of time a product must be used before seeing results is heavily dependent on your pet's existing diet and current condition. Generally speaking, minimal results begin to occur between 1 dose and 3 weeks. Maximum results are often not achieved for about 3 months. In severe conditions or conditions where the pet is dependent solely on the effects of the supplement because the diet has not been improved to eliminate processed foods, this time may increase greatly.
- The cleansing response, aka healing crisis, is a process in which your pet's body begins releasing the toxins that have built up in their system over the years. The speed and severity of the cleansing response will vary by individual pet according to their age, diagnosis, lifestyle, severity of symptoms, etc.
- Symptoms of a cleansing response may include: increased shedding, panting, lethargy, excessive water consumption, slightly loose stools, dermatitis, and self-fasting. These symptoms are temporary and transitory. Not every pet will have a cleansing response.
These products are not intended to cure, treat, diagnose or prevent any disease and is not to be used in place of medical care.