Elemental Provisions Turmeric and Ginger
- Individually Hand-crafted
- Fair Trade for Life Certified Ingredients
- Certified Organic
- Hand-Selected Harvesting
- Zero-Waste Certified Business Ingredients
- Small Farmer Supportive
- NO Fillers, Ever!
- NO Preservatives
- NO Binders
- No Artificial or Natural Colors
- No Nuts, No Soy, No Wheat, No Corn... No nothing but medicinal herbs!
Turmeric's primary active constituents are called curcuminoids which are made up to 2,000% more bio-available when combined with Ginger or Black Pepper (we didn't think many dogs or cats would like Black Pepper so we used Ginger).
This blend has been shown to support liver health, increase fat metabolism (thus helping with weight management, gallbladder buildup, and fatty lipomas), decrease inflammation (via Cox2 pathways), thin blood (this assisting with clots but also making it unsafe for use prior to surgery) and potentially moderate insulin and glucose levels (making it beneficial for diabetic conditions).
Turmeric* and Ginger
*Our turmeric is in a foil-lined package, not plastic. Turmeric emulsifies plastic over time, which means that after 30 days micro-particles of plastic will dissolve into your supplement and be consumed by your pet, potentially contributing to endocrine disorders and imbalances. Please do not transfer this product out of its original package and do not leave plastic spoons or serving utensils in the package.
Give 1/4 tsp per 10lbs of body weight once to twice per day
- Results may vary according to animal's diet and lifestyle. These products are not to be used in lieu of, but as a support to, proper veterinary care.
- The amount of time a product must be used before seeing results is heavily dependent on your pet's existing diet and current condition. Generally speaking, minimal results begin to occur between 1 dose and 3 weeks. Maximum results are often not achieved for about 3 months. In severe conditions or conditions where the pet is dependent solely on the effects of the supplement because the diet has not been improved to eliminate processed foods, this time may increase greatly.
- The cleansing response, aka healing crisis, is a process in which your pet's body begins releasing the toxins that have built up in their system over the years. The speed and severity of the cleansing response will vary by individual pet according to their age, diagnosis, lifestyle, severity of symptoms, etc.
- Symptoms of a cleansing response may include: increased shedding, panting, lethargy, excessive water consumption, slightly loose stools, dermatitis, and self-fasting. These symptoms are temporary and transitory. Not every pet will have a cleansing response.
These products are not intended to cure, treat, diagnose or prevent any disease and is not to be used in place of medical care.