Elemental Provisions Herbal Blends:
- Individually Hand-crafted
- Fair Trade for Life Certified Ingredients
- Certified Organic
- Hand-Selected Harvesting
- Zero-Waste Certified Business Ingredients
- Small Farmer Supportive
- NO Fillers, Ever!
- NO Preservatives
- NO Binders
- No Artificial or Natural Colors
- No Nuts, No Soy, No Wheat, No Corn... No nothing but medicinal herbs!
Wheatgrass sprouting seeds allow you to grow your own fresh wheatgrass, which you can trim up and feed directly to your grass-loving pup or furry feline. Wheatgrass contains Vitamins A, C, E, B6, iron, zinc, potassium, selenium, manganese, and copper. It is also a source of protein and dietary fiber. As an added bonus, when you grow your own grass for your companion animals you protect them from chemicals such as pesticides and insecticides which may damage their health.
Wheatgrass takes between twelve and fourteen days to mature, appearing much like the typical green grass found in a yard or field. You may provide wheatgrass to your pet prepared as a juice, where it may be consumed directly, or add it to directly to their food as a fibrous supplement.
NEED A PLACE TO GROW YOUR WHEATGRASS? Check out our Catit Planter!
Wheatgrass Sprouting Seeds
- Results may vary according to animal's diet and lifestyle. These products are not to be used in lieu of, but as a support to, proper veterinary care.
- The amount of time a product must be used before seeing results is heavily dependent on your pet's existing diet and current condition. Generally speaking, minimal results begin to occur between 1 dose and 3 weeks. Maximum results are often not achieved for about 3 months. In severe conditions or conditions where the pet is dependent solely on the effects of the supplement because the diet has not been improved to eliminate processed foods, this time may increase greatly.
- The cleansing response, aka healing crisis, is a process in which your pet's body begins releasing the toxins that have built up in their system over the years. The speed and severity of the cleansing response will vary by individual pet according to their age, diagnosis, lifestyle, severity of symptoms, etc.
- Symptoms of a cleansing response may include: increased shedding, panting, lethargy, excessive water consumption, slightly loose stools, dermatitis, and self-fasting. These symptoms are temporary and transitory. Not every pet will have a cleansing response.
These products are not intended to cure, treat, diagnose or prevent any disease and is not to be used in place of medical care.