Elemental Provisions Herbal Blends:
- Individually Hand-crafted
- Fair Trade for Life Certified Ingredients
- Certified Organic
- Hand-Selected Harvesting
- Zero-Waste Certified Business Ingredients
- Small Farmer Supportive
- NO Fillers, Ever!
- NO Preservatives
- NO Binders
- No Artificial or Natural Colors
- No Nuts, No Soy, No Wheat, No Corn... No nothing but medicinal herbs!
This product is intended to assist in the natural elimination of parasitic and protozoan infections.
Fennel Seeds, Ginger Root, Slippery Elm, Senna, Cascara Sagrada, Cayenne, Anise
Give 1/4 tsp per 10lbs of body weight once to twice per day
The purpose of this product is assist the body in purging unwanted visitors from the digestive tract.. which means its intention is to cause not only diarrhea, but diarrhea in conjunction with a disconnection of parasites from the intestinal wall (which may result in a small amount of blood). It is important that you expect your pet to have some level of diarrhea and a small amount of blood when using dewormers - it is important to allow this process. However, it is also important that you do not accept a level of diarrhea that is dehydrating to your pet and you do not accept a large amount of blood. Ensure that your pet has access to increased amounts of clean water and that you take your pet to the vet if diarrhea or blood becomes excessive with the use of this product or any deworming agent
- Results may vary according to animal's diet and lifestyle. These products are not to be used in lieu of, but as a support to, proper veterinary care.
- The amount of time a product must be used before seeing results is heavily dependent on your pet's existing diet and current condition. Generally speaking, minimal results begin to occur between 1 dose and 3 weeks. Maximum results are often not achieved for about 3 months. In severe conditions or conditions where the pet is dependent solely on the effects of the supplement because the diet has not been improved to eliminate processed foods, this time may increase greatly.
- The cleansing response, aka healing crisis, is a process in which your pet's body begins releasing the toxins that have built up in their system over the years. The speed and severity of the cleansing response will vary by individual pet according to their age, diagnosis, lifestyle, severity of symptoms, etc.
- Symptoms of a cleansing response may include: increased shedding, panting, lethargy, excessive water consumption, slightly loose stools, dermatitis, and self-fasting. These symptoms are temporary and transitory. Not every pet will have a cleansing response.
These products are not intended to cure, treat, diagnose or prevent any disease and is not to be used in place of medical care.