Cells use CoQ10 to support their energy and growth. Cells with the fastest turn over – like heart cells, mouth tissue cells, intestinal mucosal cells and immune system cells –demand high levels of CoQ10.
Certain conditions can affect your pet's ability to get enough ubiquinol, or active CoQ10, such as:
- Increased stress load on his body
- Not enough CoQ10 in his diet
- Greater metabolic demand from cells and tissues
- A shortage of factors to convert CoQ10 into its active form, ubiquinol
Even if your pet were to consume a diet with sources high in CoQ10 every day, she would still be faced with her body's decreased ability to convert CoQ10 into the active form she needs – ubiquinol – as she ages.
That's why I recommend Ubiquinol (the reduced form of CoQ10) for dogs and cats.
When you give your pet the gift of ubiquinol, you may:
- Help optimize energy production for cells and bodily functions
- Help support optimal heart health
- Help protect cells against free radical damage
- Help reduce the signs of normal aging that are caused by oxidative stress
- Help support optimal immune function
- Help support optimal brain and nervous system function
Even better, since my Ubiquinol comes in an airless pump, all you have to do is press the pump to deliver the correct dosage.
That's right. There are NO messy, oily pills to cut open. Our Ubiquinol for Cats & Dogs uses a revolutionary airless pump technology.
A cinch to use, this airless pump technology:
- Helps preserve the ubiquinol from oxygen intrusion – One of the biggest factors that may cause ubiquinol to go 'bad' is the air itself. Because it uses an airless technology, this helps the ubiquinol stay fresh until the last drop.
- No-fuss application – No tablets to crush or divide. Just press the pre-measured pump. Best of all, there's no taste!
Why take a chance when it's so easy to give the added assurance of Ubiquinol for Cats & Dogs? It's a small price to pay for a better chance at optimal health and vitality