It is said that things are changed either by inspiration or desperation … the development of Azmira supplements were founded in a little bit of both! Founded by Dr. Lisa S. Newman, Ph.D. in 1982, Azmira was developed to create safe and effective programs for all pets. Azmira has been in business for 30 years. They have never had a recall on any products.
Glucose Tolerance Factor (GTF) is synthesized in vivo from absorbed dietary chromium, and acts as a physiological enhancer of insulin activity, binding to insulin and potentiating its action about three-fold. Since GTF is well absorbed orally, the development of sufficiently concentrated and stable supplementary sources of this agent may enable convenient and physiologically appropriate pharmacological modulation of insulin activity. A review of the numerous physiological actions of insulin suggests a number of therapeutic applications for GTF, in such diverse ailments as diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidemia, reactive hypoglycemia, obesity, cancer, protein malnutrition or malabsorption, endogenous depression, Parkinsonism, hypertension and cardiac arrhythmias. GTF supplementation may also have value in preventive medicine.
This product contains a proprietary blend of amino acid chelate, calcium sulfate, stearic acid, guar gum, magnesium stearate, food glaze (coating). Each tablet contains 200mcg Chromium
- Give alone or mix well into food.
- Best to divide daily dose into two feedings
- Cats & Small Animals/Dogs: up to 1/2 tablet per day
- Medium/Large Dogs: 1-2 tablets per day
- Results may vary according to animal's diet and lifestyle. These products are not to be used in lieu of, but as a support to, proper veterinary care.
- Regulation of glucose levels is beneficial in the prevention of cancers and other metabolic diseases. However, GTF alone will likely not decrease glucose levels sufficiently to mitigate the need for insulin in diabetic conditions
- Elimination of high carbohydrate/high sugar, processed food diets will regulate insulin and glucose better than supplementation will. (You can't eat arsenic every day then take supplements to get rid of symptoms of arsenic poisoning and expect resolution of your problems). Please contact us regarding dietary changes to work in conjunction with glucose regulating supplements for metabolic disorders. 303.972.1926