Elemental Provisions Herbal Blends:
- Individually Hand-crafted
- Fair Trade for Life Certified Ingredients
- Certified Organic
- Hand-Selected Harvesting
- Zero-Waste Certified Business Ingredients
- Small Farmer Supportive
- NO Fillers, Ever!
- NO Preservatives
- NO Binders
- No Artificial or Natural Colors
- No Nuts, No Soy, No Wheat, No Corn... No nothing but medicinal herbs!
This blend is naturally high in Trypsin, which is a calming amino acid, as well as "bring down" anxiety from elevated states. This can be used acutely, such as in the case of fireworks or thunder, or it can be used for chronic anxiety.
NOTE: Chronic anxiety is often caused by diagnosed or undiagnosed heart conditions. Be sure to have your pets heart checked (via Echocardiogram) if they have a chronic anxiety condition. Additionally, this product (as with any holistic product) is not a sedative. It will not bring your pets energy level below their normal... no supplement should be used in lieu of proper exercise and mental stimulation. Rather, this supplement is designed to be used in addition to exercise, mental stimulation, proper diet (if you feed a kid a candy bar their behavior will be poorer than if you feed them salad), and other supporting factors.
Spirulina, Kelp, Chamomile, Catnip, Passionflower, Skullcap, Rosehips, Lavender, Lotus Stamens, Kudzu
Give 1/4 tsp per 10lbs of body weight once to twice per day
- Results may vary according to animal's diet and lifestyle. These products are not to be used in lieu of, but as a support to, proper veterinary care.
- The amount of time a product must be used before seeing results is heavily dependent on your pet's existing diet and current condition. Generally speaking, minimal results begin to occur between 1 dose and 3 weeks. Maximum results are often not achieved for about 3 months. In severe conditions or conditions where the pet is dependent solely on the effects of the supplement because the diet has not been improved to eliminate processed foods, this time may increase greatly.
- The cleansing response, aka healing crisis, is a process in which your pet's body begins releasing the toxins that have built up in their system over the years. The speed and severity of the cleansing response will vary by individual pet according to their age, diagnosis, lifestyle, severity of symptoms, etc.
- Symptoms of a cleansing response may include: increased shedding, panting, lethargy, excessive water consumption, slightly loose stools, dermatitis, and self-fasting. These symptoms are temporary and transitory. Not every pet will have a cleansing response.
These products are not intended to cure, treat, diagnose or prevent any disease and is not to be used in place of medical care.