Solutions Herbal Blends:
- Individually Hand-crafted
- Fair Trade for Life Certified Ingredients
- Certified Organic
- Hand-Selected Harvesting
- Zero-Waste Certified Business Ingredients
- Small Farmer Supportive
- NO Fillers, Ever!
- NO Preservatives
- NO Binders
- No Artificial or Natural Colors
- No Nuts, No Soy, No Wheat, No Corn... No nothing but medicinal herbs!
For discouraging consumption of poo. "Coprophagia" can be due to behavioral issues, digestive concerns, parasites and nutritional deficiencies. This product strives to address all of these potential causes.
Diatomaceous Earth, Spirulina, Zucchini, Montmorillionite, Papaya
(Diatomaceous Earth assists in eliminating parasites. Spirulina provides complete protein and amino acids. Zucchini "makes poop taste bad" (I can't believe we just said that). Montmorillionite detoxes heavy metals and contributes beneficial nutritional minerals. Papaya improves digestion)
Give 1/4 tsp per 10lbs of body weight once to twice per day
Give not only to the pet that is eating poo, but also to the pet whose poo is being eaten. We can't believe we had to write that under directions. We're sorry you're dealing with this.
- Results may vary according to animal's diet and lifestyle. These products are not to be used in lieu of, but as a support to, proper veterinary care.
- The amount of time a product must be used before seeing results is heavily dependent on your pet's existing diet and current condition. Generally speaking, minimal results begin to occur between 1 dose and 3 weeks. Maximum results are often not achieved for about 3 months. In severe conditions or conditions where the pet is dependent solely on the effects of the supplement because the diet has not been improved to eliminate processed foods, this time may increase greatly.
- The cleansing response, aka healing crisis, is a process in which your pet's body begins releasing the toxins that have built up in their system over the years. The speed and severity of the cleansing response will vary by individual pet according to their age, diagnosis, lifestyle, severity of symptoms, etc.
- Symptoms of a cleansing response may include: increased shedding, panting, lethargy, excessive water consumption, slightly loose stools, dermatitis, and self-fasting. These symptoms are temporary and transitory. Not every pet will have a cleansing response.
These products are not intended to cure, treat, diagnose or prevent any disease and is not to be used in place of medical care.