Sam's Yams Treats and Chews
Sam's Yams Treats and Chews
Big Boyz: Made of very thick slabs of sweet potato, dehydrated.
- Designed for larger breeds, but smaller dogs will enjoy them as well and they will last them a good long time.
- Each slice is perforated in order to assist in the dehydration of such a large piece. The surface is hard so as to provide dental benefits, yet the chews have a texture similar to rawhide. Each chew has the nutritional value of half of a large sweet potato.
- An average of 133 calories per treat.
Bichon Fries: Made of sweet potato only but cut like French fries. Perfect for smaller breeds as a chew, or a treat for larger dogs.
- Can be used as a training treat.
- An average of 21 calories per treat
Berry Yammy: A toothsome chew to provide your dog a healthful and delicious blast of Wisconsin berries loaded with Blueberries, Cranberries, cherries and rosehips.
- Chef made in small batches with sweet potato and apple
- Never cooked at high temperatures – we dry our treats low and slow to lock in the flavor and nutrition.
- A perfect natural reward at only 11.5 calories per treat.
Garden greens: Natural reward is a chef creation flavored with Kale, Parsley, Mint and Thyme all deliciously layered into, Sweet Potato, Papaya, apples and pumpkin seeds.
- Our dogs always seem to be grazing in the gardens. So we have brought the garden to them! Chef made in small batches, slow dried at low temperature to lock in the flavor and nutrition.
- A perfect natural reward at only 13 calories per treat.
Replenishing Pumpkin Recipe: formulated to provide healthful benefits for your dog’s well-being. Created by chefs in small batches daily, these treats are the perfect natural reward for your pet. They’re slowly dehydrated at low temperatures to preserve nutrients and lock in the wholesome goodness and flavors your dog will love. The Replenishing Pumpkin Recipe contains pumpkin and cherries as wonderful sources of potassium, plus cranberries and oranges which assist in restoring tired muscles and joints.
- Formulated to provide healthful benefits for your dog’s well-being with this blend of pumpkin, cherries, cranberries and oranges
- This recipe is an excellent snack for active dogs who need to replenish and refuel or for giving the average dog a revitalizing boost
- Treats are slowly dehydrated at low temperatures to preserve the nutrients and lock in the wholesome goodness and flavors your dog will love resulting in the perfect natural reward with healthful benefits
- Treats are 100% vegetarian which is great for dogs with allergies, sensitivities, or even dogs who prefer wholesome natural vegetable flavor
- Real food handcrafted to be grain free, gluten free, glycerin free and with no preservatives for a guilt free snack